Sunday, February 11, 2007

Great Weekend!


We had a really wonderful weekend, my brother Darren got married! I still can't believe it, my baby brother is now a husband, and soon to be father. He's all grown up! And I couldn't be happier with who he chose as a wife! Robin has already felt like a real member of our family for some time now, so we are really happy now it's official!
My brother Dave and his family stayed with us over the weekend for the wedding. Owen and his cousin Brooklyn got along really well. They were so cute together, and had a blast at the wedding. It was a really fun day, I was exhausted....and a little tipsy (along with Melissa! Heehee) by the end of the night. It was nice. Now everyone has gone home and it is quiet again, which is probably good because my family is all sick now. There are some really nasty bugs going around!
I have completed another hat for Owen this time, it turned out really good, I'll post a picture when I have time to take one. I am so tired......I need to go lay down.

3 comments:

  1. I love Robin too. Good choice Darren! Now to make me an official member.....arranged marriage with the babies perhaps.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad & I had a wonderful time, too. Can't believe how perfect the weather was for the wedding day! Yes, my baby boy is a husband and soon will have a family to care for. I know he'll be a wonderful father. Robin is such a sweetie. We love her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I think I need to check your blog more often Shan! Thanks you guys...just a sec while I go wipe my tears.....:)

    I love you all too, smooches!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete