Friday, January 26, 2007

Can you believe it? I've actually made something that fits!!! Here is Maeghan modeling her new hat....made my moi!



I'm so glad she likes it. She has now requested one in pink with a pom pom on the top, and Owen has chosen some blue yarn for his. I guess I'll be making hats for a while!!!

We've been pretty busy around here lately between work and swimming and school...I feel like I never talk to anyone anymore unless it is through email! So hello everyone! I miss you all!

Melissa and I went shopping for material for flowergirl dresses last weekend. We had a hard time finding the right fabric, so we went home to get the flowergirl dress that Maeghan wore in Connie's wedding, and Owen was so kind to try it on for us!




Isn't he a doll? He was a really good sport too, he kept posing for pictures and wanting to see them right away! He also pulled on a pair of Melissa's "hooker boots", but I think that picture is too much for the general public to view! Really funny though! I wonder if Melissa is considering letting him be a part of the wedding party now?

6 comments:

  1. Comment from Opa: You should be ashamed of yourself...posting a picture of my grandson in a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment from Oma: Love the hat! You did a great job on it, Shan. And I like your new blog name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog name too darlin'! Good job. Melissa mentioned that Owen was all into trying on her boots the other day and I was so confused b/c I hadn't come in until mid-conversation! But NOW I get it....the dress fit's him perfectly....you'll have to show me the other pics another time! Darren had a good laugh too!
    Missed you yesterday,I'll call you agian later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You ARE a diva. I am going to be asking you for advice at this rate. Your web page looks great. I think Owen may need therapy when he gets older and realizes mommy put his picture up for the world to see of him in a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a little disturbed by that picture of Owen, he seems a bit to happy/giddy to be wearing a dress, how did Aidan feel about.

    I am very impressed with the toque. Awesome job Red Yarn Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just a test to see what name it gives me.

    ReplyDelete