Sunday, December 9, 2007

Owen the Brown Nosed Reindeer

Wait a minute...it sounds kind of funny calling him a "brown nosed" reindeer, but, I swear he really just had a brown nose! The last couple of weeks have been crazy busy as usual, and the highlight of the week was Owen's Christmas concert "The Night Before Christmas"." He was a fantastic reindeer, and was right into the whole performance. It was really entertaining! I didn't take too many pictures as I was video taping the whole thing, but here is what I got: Owen being mauled by Santa,



And here is the little reindeer showing off the loot that he got from the big guy.

(Sorry Aidan it was the only picture I had!) I've been madly trying to prepare for Christmas already, I don't have much time off before the holidays so I'm doing as much as I can now. Can you believe that I bought for 15 neices and nephews! CRAZY! I didn't realize I had that many, I'm going to have to up my monthly payments into the Christmas Budget so I'm better prepared for next year (payroll savings bond...I thought if I started this last year I wouldn't go into debt this year...it helped, but unfortunately still wasn't enough!) I think that I'm going to also plan for more handmade gifts next year, the time just got away from me this year.

Well, that's all I've got for now, stay tuned for Maeghan's Christmas concert which takes place next week, and at least one FO is on it's way!


9 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Owen is getting! He's not that little toddler anymore...sigh...He sure is a cute reindeer, though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Santa suppose to supply the gifts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen and Santa is too adorable! What must be going through Owen's mind, or any little kids mind when Santa is so happy to see them, they must feel so relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really that just makes me want to be anonymous more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. plus I think you love me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't your daughter have her christmas play?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwe! I wish the girls did stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete