Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School

Our summer is officially over and school has started once again.

Who wants to go back to school?


Rock/Paper/Scissors to see who is happy about it.


Well what do you know....they both are!!!


Owen started Kindergarten today. He was a bit worried about it last night, but this morning he told me that he really like Kindergarten, so we are in the clear! The goofy guy would not stand still for a picture this morning.

I can't believe my baby is old enough for big kid school. I have to admit that I got tears in my eyes when it was time to leave him in the classroom. Before I know it he'll be graduating!

In the previous post's picture I actually was not working on my sock...I was working on some secret knitting, here is the finished sock!

Totally not red! I love the stripes in it. It was really fun to watch the colors emerge! The second sock will have to wait a bit while I work on some other stuff. But since I was able to knit this in just over a week, I think it'll be done soon.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your stripey sock! self-striping yarn is the best!
    The kids are soooo cute! I can't believe how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh good job on the sock! You're getting pretty speedy!

    Kids are very cute. Does school for them mean return to your prior work schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the first picture, I immediately thought, oh oh, this doesn't look good. But then I scrolled down to the rest of them and thought, how cute are they! Love the pictures, Shan! And your sock looks pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful, fun pics of the kids. The kids are looking so grown up. I love having the kids home but I have to admit, a little quiet time while they are at school has it's good moments also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!! Those pictures are hilarious.
    Nice Socks!!! You rock at them. XXOO

    ReplyDelete