Sunday, July 19, 2009

Apparently we need to build another fire.....

This is what I woke up to this morning. The kids playing their Game Cube, apparently a little cold!


Hopefully the weather will get a bit warmer by the end of the week!




Slowly we are bringing boxes over from the storage unit. Aidan is planning to rent a truck for the heavier stuff later this week. It's hard having things here and there, but most of the stuff that is there can probably head straight to the thrift store anyways! We've been doing without a lot of it since last August!

Owen has managed to finds his caps, but not his cap gun. So, he's banging the caps with a rock! I remember doing this when I was kid. Great fun!




Ski goggles and swimming goggles - safety first!

3 comments:

  1. Those shots are hilarious! I'm glad you're getting settled in your new home. I'm looking forward to pics once you're all moved in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congrats on the move! I'm getting a taste of that myself since we are moving in one week. It's been super hectic around here and I just started packing yesterday. It must feel soooo good to be in your new house and start making it your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahaha! those kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete