Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wicked Is Finally Done!!!

I can't believe it...my first finished sweater. I took my time on it and really tried to do a good job, which is kind of unlike me because I tend to just want to get things done, even if it doesn't turn out perfect. I'm not saying Wicked is perfect, and if I saw it in a store, I don't know if I would buy it, but I love it because I made it, and I'm pretty sure I'll wear it alot because of that fact!

Presenting for the first time..........Wicked!



My darling photographer "Miss M" took these pics for me because I wanted to post them so badly to show the world that I'M FINISHED!!! She did a really good job too, even though my face is a little bit blurry...which actually is a good thing...it helps to blend in my wrinkles! Boy, she really knows her stuff!



If you click on the pics and make them larger, you may be able to see the detail a bit better. Please excuse the messy kitchen, sometimes knitting is more important than cleanliness!!! Take a look at my fridge...I think it's time to clean it off!

I had wanted to do a longer post today and catch up from Maeghan's birthday, but the kids are itching to get out the door to go to Bronagh's to play. So I will do my best to post again this week. Until then....ciao!

6 comments:

  1. Excellent job!!! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi wicked knitter - looking so fabulous!
    thanks for the yarn site links.
    - bern

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello wicked knitter - looking fabulous - thanks for the yarn site links

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you! Awesome! I am so proud of you, sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! The size turned out great. I can say that because I know first hand how easy it can be flubbed. Look forward to seeing your new project!

    Love Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked looks awesome!! I never doubted ya! You look so cuute in it too...skinny,mini! Now go clean the kitchen,ha!

    ReplyDelete