Sunday, April 1, 2007

Okay, I suck!

I have been working so hard on all of my projects lately, that I have been really slacking on the posting, and now the computer where I store all of my photos is out of commission while Aidan does some upgrading, so this post will be unfortunately without pictures. I have a whole slew of photos to share, so when everything is back to normal I'll will have a huge post!

We had a wonderful, but short, visit with Ted and Charmaine and the girls on Thursday night as they pass through town on their way to Terrace. We'll catch them again on their way back which I'm pretty stoked about. I can't believe how old the girls are getting. Athena is practically a teenager now, and Hera is not far behind her! Little Isi is just the cutest thing ever. She has a really great personality! So funny.

Well, that's it for now, I don't have a lot to say without the pictures it seems. Hopefully soon.

See ya'll later!

Edited to add:

And a wonderf ul visit with my dear friend Connie who served us a delicious dinner and entertained us with the hockey game, and her growing belly. Kevin was there too.

1 comment:

  1. ..............did you visit with anyone else on thursday with Ted & Charmaine & the girls. Or are they not worth mentioning. HOW RUDE!

    ReplyDelete