Friday, April 27, 2007

Sorry for the delay....

There has been a delay in posting once again as Aidan is renovating the office, which holds the computer that has all my photo software on it. I do have a bunch of pictures to show you, and I don't really want to tell you about all of the stuff that has been going on without the pictures to go along with it!!! Hopefully he'll have most of it done by the end of the weekend.

The kids have started swimming lessons again, and Owen actually put his whole head under the water to retrieve something from the bottom of the pool. Unbelievable! He's starting to get more comfortable in the pool, and LOVES his class. He has a big grin on his face from the start to the end of his lesson. Maeghan is doing really well too, she is working really hard on her swimming, and is almost swimming on her own! Last session she kept trying to race the other kids by running in order to beat them instead of swimming, so we had to remind her that she was there to learn to swim, not to race, and that she should concentrate on that! She did very well last night, and really tried hard.

I have been working like a mad woman on various projects, most of which I cannot talk about! I did finally cast on for Rusted Root last night, but I had to rip it out, I must have been tired because I had already screwed up by row 2! Oh well, I'll try again today. I have the day home by myself (yipee!), but I do have an awful lot of stuff to get done. I'm meeting some friends for lunch, and I have to get the shopping done before the weekend. I also need to do some cleaning, so I'm not sure how much farther Rusted Root will get today, but I'll try to get a little bit done.

We are heading over to Conor and Holly's tomorrow afternoon for a visit, and then I have been invited to a............well, how can I put it nicely...................a special party for women only.....similar to Tupperware, but dirtier, if you catch my drift. I've never been to one of those parties before, and I'm a little nervous that I'll be red and embarrassed the whole time! And when I'm embarrassed my eyes tear up (which is extremely annoying), so I guess I better wear waterproof mascara and bring some tissue. Although, I will also be bringing a bottle of wine, so that should help a bit!

Take Care and have a great weekend! I'll hopefully have pictures for next week.

2 comments:

  1. You embarrassed? I would have to see it to believe it! Check out my blog, I wish I could add more pictures. I am so proud of those little swimmers. Catch up with you more later.

    Love Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she wasn't embarrassed, she was very professional......

    ReplyDelete