Friday, June 15, 2007

We had a busy week as usual. My mom was here for a visit, she came down to meet her new grandson, and for Melissa's bridal shower. We had a lot of fun at the shower. Melissa was a good sport, even though I know deep down she hated the bubble gum game!




She looked absolutely gorgeous, as usual!

Aidan celebrated his birthday last week, I feel bad because it was in the middle of a crazy week, and we didn't do nearly enough for him. I will have to take him out on a date to make up for it!



Other than that, not too much is happening around here. I have a day off to myself today, I'm going to try not to do to much, and just relax and work on some of my projects. I have to go over to the hospital later today to get a CT scan done of my back, hopefully that appointment won't take too long. Hopefully the next post will include some FO's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment