Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just a quick post....

I have noticed in my time browsing blogs on the internet that many people have made the Mason Dixon Baby Kimono, but nobody has actually ever seen a baby in it. Well all that is about to change as I present to you my nephew Gage, who is actually wearing the sweater.



Yes, he has almost grown out of it and he is only 9lbs. Next time I will have to add some extra rows to the arms, Robin tells me she can barely get his little hands through the sleeves, the rest doesn't fit to badly.

Not too bad for my first baby sweater, eh?

2 comments:

  1. not too bad at all. great job! too bad Gage can't pass it down to Gigantor.....too small already, and 'it's' not even born yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I miss cute, floppy, chubby, newborns. Looks like gigantor is going to miss this stage intirely. No baby yet Connie? I am praying for you he isn't over 10 lbs.

    ReplyDelete