Tuesday, November 20, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!!

Congratulations to Bronagh and Jeremy on their new baby boy! Baby Jack was born last night at around 9pm weighing a wopping 9 lbs! As far as I know (Aidan took the message cause I was sleeping, and unfortunately he's not that reliable for the details.....) mom and baby are doing fine. I'm going to go see them later today. I love new babies!

Edited to add.....

Baby Jack was born at 9:40pm weighing 9 lbs 4oz. Mom and baby are doing great! He looks a lot like Isaac did when he was born...crazy hair!

4 comments:

  1. a wopping 9 lbs....Ryder would have eaten Jack for a snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Jack have a second name, too? Wow, three boys! Please give them our congratulations. Send pictures when you can, k? Thx. Mom xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Auntie Shannon! Very exciting. I am late catching up on your blogs. Mentaly, it just keeps getting tougher to raise kids or what? When the girls have asked me a tough question I have asked them if I could think about it before I answer than I have a chance to do a little research before having a big chat.
    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete