Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Tooth Fairy Strikes Again!



You may be wondering why a four year old has already lost a tooth. Usually the first tooth is lost at around 6 years of age. In Owen's case, he had some assistance from one of his buddies at daycare. He was on the receiving end of a headbutt to the teeth, poor little guy. His other front tooth is hanging by a thread...that one's gonna go too. So this means that Owen will have no front teeth for the next two years!!! I think I'm more traumatized than he is.

3 comments:

  1. Scrappy is the king of incident reports at daycare and headbuttng is one of the premier culprits....we may hve teeth removed withing just days/weeks of them coming in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy. He's still cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That didn't even accure to me that he wouldn't have front teeth for awhile, I don't no whether I should feel sorry for him or think he is even cooler!

    ......

    I think he is cooler!

    ReplyDelete