Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yeah, I know I'm a week late. What's your point?

Here are the kidlets in all their Halloween glory.


Evil Witch
(Maeghan told me where the exact placement of her black warts needed to be)

Angry Pirate

(Those are supposed to be scars on Owen's face, just so you know, I was never very good at art.)
We had a great night, full of sugar and laughter! This year I got to stay home to hand out candy and Aidan took the kids out trick or treating. I was relieved, I didn't feel like going anywhere. We had far fewer kids than normal, which made my doorbell answering duties fairly easy. As did the beer...I may have given out large quantities of candy to the kids...I was in a relaxed and giving mood. I was also glad that I got to stay in and start working on my Mystery Hat KAL that Wooly Wormhead is putting on thru Ravelry. I finished the second clue yesterday...now I have to wait a whole week for the next one to come out! I will post some pics of it when it is finished, which should be the end of November.

Happy Belated Halloween everyone!



5 comments:

  1. Great costumes and cool pumpkins!!!

    I think all your tricker treaters came our way, our door bell rang so much I should have had a sore bum from squats! (sitting on couch standing up, sitting on couch stand up, sit on couch......)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The witch and pirate sure scared me, that's for sure! :) Good costumes and make-up... We had no kids at all this year. I think that's because there was a lot of stuff going on at the churches and arena for the kids, so now I have lots of chocolate bars left over! Luckily dad's home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cute! glad you got some relaxation in! we hardly had any kids at our house so I'm stuck with a big bag of candy I'll never eat (I never buy chocolate for this very reason, otherwise I would eat it all in two minutes flat).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costumes! We had tons of kids and sit outside chatting with neighbors while handing out candy. We carved fake pumpkins and they are really worth it! Now I can keep them for next year.

    ReplyDelete