Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Behold a Mighty Wind

Owen's Christmas concert last night was a huge success. He was the best darn wind on the stage, and he sang his little heart out. He was so proud to be up there and he kept waving at me and blowing me kisses. I loved every minute of it. Santa showed up at the end as a surprise for the kids, and Owen was so happy, he was grinning from ear to ear.

Maeghan's Christmas concert is next week, we are looking forward to that one too.

I just got back from the mall, I was able to put a good dent in my Christmas shopping. It's so much easier to do it without dragging the kids around with me. It also helps a lot that we are donating to the SHARE food bank in lieu of gifts for all of our friends and family. http://www.sharesociety.ca/christmas.htm What a wonderful way to spread Christmas joy, while also alleviating shopping stress from ourselves! Thank you to everyone for agreeing to go this route this year. Maybe next year we could all get together to support a family in need through the SHARE's adopt a family program.

Well, I'm off to have some lunch and start wrapping what I bought. If I'm lucky, I'll get it all hidden away before the kids get home!

1 comment: