Monday, December 4, 2006

Home Again


I'm home again to day after a weekend at work because the kids are still sick. Maeghan is coughing a lot, the fever is finally going away though. Owen on the other hand woke up Sunday morning with a nasty double eye infection. I've been putting drops in both eyes and am really hoping it'll clear up a bit by tomorrow for his Christmas concert with his preschool. Owen's big part in the Frosty the Snowman play is that of wind. Yup, you heard me, he is wind. Not quite sure what he is going to do (he tells me there will be a lot of blowing involved) but it'll be pretty cute all the same! He's been walking around here for days singing all the songs in the play, and doing all the actions for them as well. I think he will be great on stage. I'm going to film it on my camera, hopefully it will turn out ok because Aidan won't be there to see it. It's the last week of classes before final exams, and he can't miss them. Fingers crossed Owen's eyes won't crust shut while he is on stage...could be dangerous.
I have been working hard knitting dishcloths - sounds boring, I know - to give as gifts to the neighbors (photo above). I'm hoping to move on to something a little more exciting soon. I think I'll only have to do maybe 2 more after I'm done the blue one. I figure those and some homemade goodies will make a good gift. If you click on the picture you can see a larger/clearer version of them.
Nothing else new and exciting...see ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that the kids are still sick. Dad and I called Maeghan on Saturday to see how she was feeling. Poor little things....

    Your dishcloths look really good, Shan! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get no dishcloths....what gives!! Oh, I guess that's b/c I'm not a neighbour!! Anyways...movin' along,they look good Shanny Poopkins!Made any more of the wooly ones that didn't shrink? So,funny!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete