Thursday, August 30, 2007

FO: One Sock

One sock down...one to go. When? I don't know...I need a break from those tiny needles!!! But here is the one...




Besides the fact that I need a pedicure...it's pretty good, eh? I love it! It's a little on the snug side, because my gauge ended up being a little off of what I thought it was. Still fits though, and that is all that matters. I need to pick up the stitches along the heel flap differently though because when I am wearing the sock you can see little holes where it is pulling. I thought I read somewhere to pick up through the back loop? Or do you pick up under both strands and then on the next round knit through the back loop? I haven't a clue. I'll figure it out though.



And here is my sweet Miss M. Finally lost that front tooth. It was hanging there for 4 weeks before it came out. We had nicknamed it "Snaggletooth". She looks so cute. So now comes the awkward stage of her adult teeth growing in and looking far to large for her little mouth! She put the tooth under her pillow, but I think she wasn't really sure if the tooth fairy was real or not because when she woke up in the morning she looked under her pillow and shrieked "The Tooth Fairy IS real!" I love it!

5 comments:

  1. Great job, mine are always too loose and I think that is worse. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sock, sweetie! You did an awesome job! That's something I never made, so you're one up on me. You'll have to teach me! Maeghan looks so cute with her tooth missing. I told her that I have all of her mommy's teeth, because the tooth fairy gets so-o-o many teeth to hold on to, that she gives them back to the moms to take care of. Maeg thought that was pretty neat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the sock!!

    Your feet suit socks....ahaha

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maeghan was showing me her tooth at the wedding...she was pretty excited to lose it! lol Sock looks good...my friend Shannon M. told me on the weekend that she crochets socks...I told her you guys should become friends...what's the difference in the way they turn out, anyways?

    ReplyDelete