Sunday, August 12, 2007

Secret Project # 1

Here is the first of two secret projects that I recently completed! I have just given it to Baby Ryder so I can now show you what it is!


Mason Dixon Baby Kimono in blue! I knit it in Lion Brand Cotton Ease, color Lake. It turned out really nice, the yarn is fairly soft, I sure hope it washes up good! I had planned to put pink ribbons on it in the off chance that the baby turned out to be a girl. Ryder looks really good in blue, and I took some pictures of him wearing the Kimono, but unfortunately he didn't co-operate very well and is pulling some pretty freakish faces in them. I'll try to take more, but I don't know how long it will fit him for. It seems to fit perfectly right now...but who knows by next week considering how fast he is growing!

I'm still plugging away at my sock...a few more inches on the foot and I start decreases for the toes! Yipee! I'm getting a little bored of it because the yarn is so thin (fingering weight), I'll probably finish this one sock and put it away for a bit before I start the second. I have some plans to make felted slippers next so I'll probably do that in between.

My sisters wedding was awesome! We had such a good time. Aidan forgot my camera in the hotel though, so I don't have any pictures just yet. I'll do a whole post about the wedding when I get some.

Chowder!

1 comment: