Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big Bird

I discovered this bird, the other day, sitting up in this tree overlooking the basketball court in our complex. It may be hard to tell from this picture, but this bird is HUGE! We have some large herons flying around in our neck of the woods, but I'm not sure if this is one or not. It's hard to tell when you can't see it's legs. Anyways, if you look closely at this poor bird it looks like it's wing is broken! Every few hours I would look out my window and it would be still there. The last time I had looked, though, the bird was gone, so I'm hoping that maybe it was just resting it's wing in a wierd way and was really okay after all. I can't get this bird out of my head. I hope it's all right.


Anyways.....

Contrary to popular belief....my kids do get along!

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing photo of the kids! And I hope the bird is OK.

    ReplyDelete