Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bathroom Reno's

Aidan worked very hard, cramped in a tiny space in 32 degree (celcius) heat to renovate our powder room last weekend. Here are some before shots - it's really hard to take pictures in such a tiny room!

Vanity and countertop - the mirror had already been removed:


Toilet - yes I realize you probably did not need to see my toilet, but here it is anyway! That wooden thing at the top of the picture is a cabinet.

And here are the after shots! New mirror, sink, countertop and a fantastic new faucet (it looks like an old pump, I love it!).

The cabinet was painted white and new hardware attatched.

Another toilet shot - at least this time it's new!

And a new cabinet on the wall above the toilet.


And here is a close up of the new tap. Cool, huh?

We are currently working on the upstairs bathroom, just a few minor touch ups as we can't afford a complete reno, but then we will be done! Since there has been a delay in listing our place, we will get to enjoy the reno's for a few months before we sell.

I have been knitting, but unfortunately, nothing I can show here, mostly Christmas presents and a few birthday gifts thrown in for good measure. I need to get back to work on my CP hoodie if I'm going to have it finished for fall, I've been getting distracted by too many other things.

Well that's it for now, thanks for checking in!

8 comments:

  1. Cool! I love bathroom remodels! makes everything so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. Are you still planning to move?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the faucet! Lucky girl, it's all looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Aidan, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, looks really great! You did a fantastic job, Aidan. Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool tap! adin and I both love it! may have to copy your idea, lol.

    ReplyDelete