Monday, August 25, 2008

FO: Cable Footies

I can finally show you an FO that's I've been sitting on for awhile. They were a birthday present to my dear friend Connie. I hope that she finds them cozy and warm this fall/winter.


Pattern: Cable Footies from One Skein
Yarn: Artyarns Supermerino
Needles: US 7/4.5mm DPN's
Started: May 29, 2008
Finished: July 11, 2008


These would have been a very quick knit, but I paused after I knit one of them to make those baby booties from a few posts back. The pattern was very straight forward, and they make such cozy house slipper socks. I will definitely be making myself a pair as well! Even though these were finished before Connie's birthday, I'm sad to say that I only gave them to her last night!!! I'm such a numbnut, that every time I saw her between her birthday and now, I had forgotten them at home! Nice friend, eh? But I hope she loves them enough that it makes up for my delinquency!


So I know I said I was going to start working on my CP Hoodie again, but the other night I got distracted by some delicious sock yarn that arrived in the mail and have cast on for a pair of socks instead. Hopefully this time around it won't take me a year to complete the pair!

4 comments:

  1. Love the color! Socks are very addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my new slippers rock!!! they are comfy cozy, ridiculously so. I love them, thanks!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks look great!

    And, I LOVE your bathroom renovation - it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute socks! My daughter would love a few pairs of those and since they are short, I can probably work myself up to knit them.

    ReplyDelete